For these three years in ms rear's class it had a big change in me toward reading. What I learned about myself in reading is that I get more focused on my book if its about life events and child abuse. Writing blog post made me express the book in an other way and made me realize more about it. It did benefit me because I could show it to people and tell them about it. Writing online is not much different in my opinion but there is a little difference because its more longer online. I feel like there isnt a limit online that's why they get more longer then on a notebook. I think it is more open minded online well for me it was I think I went really detailed on my blogs. Well I believe they kind of do because they feel like oh its online can't do anything but then some do take caution of what happens I feel like its a bad thing because some kids they take over the freedom of online and might abuse it by bulling or causing fights. I feel like if I kept on blogging my mind would be more widely open about books that I have or am going to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment